As we’re sure you’ve already noticed, we here at Caboodles LOVE Valentine’s Day! It’s a holiday full of love, chocolate and every girl’s favorite: beautiful, blooming flowers from that special someone.
Unfortunately, those flowers don’t last forever - but we’ve got a way to make them last a little longer. Instead of tossing your Valentine’s Day flowers in the trash, upcycle them into a fragrant floral body scrub!
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ⅛ cup (or 6 teaspoons) of olive oil
- 6 - 8 petals from your favorite flower
- a food processor
- a pretty glass or re-sealable jar
- Measure out all of the ingredients.
- In your food processor, layer ingredients in the following order: flower petals, sugar, olive oil.
- Pulse until all ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Scoop into a pretty glass or re-sealable jar.
- Exfoliate with this body scrub in the shower and rinse off immediately.
What We Thought:
Although you can use any flower petals you want for this recipe, we chose to use red roses - and it did not disappoint! We were so surprised by the gorgeous purple color the roses gave this body scrub. It also smells AMAZING (just like the name suggests)! Did we mention this recipe literally takes 3 minutes?
If you’re going on vacation for spring break, bring this body scrub on the road with you! Store it in our Curvalicious Travel Tote available at Walmart.
Enjoy super smooth skin with this DIY recipe, beauties!