With cold, dry weather comes flaky, chapped lips. Not exactly the best feeling, right?
Well you’re in luck because we've found the perfect solution: an all-natural coconut berry tinted lip gloss to leave your lips feeling smooth with a hint of shine! Talk about the perfect lip gloss to rock this Valentine's Day!
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 fine mesh strainer
2 small cups or bowls
1 small glass or plastic re-sealable jar
1. Mash berries in a small bowl with a fork or spoon.
2. With a mesh strainer, strain berries into another small bowl or cup, pressing down with your fork or spoon to release the juices.
3. Melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and add to the berry juice. Stir well.
4. Pour the mixture into a small glass or plastic re-sealable jar.
5. Refrigerate to let lip gloss harden and use for up to 5-7 days.
What We Thought:
This recipe is SUPER easy and takes under 5 minutes to make! The berry mixture creates a soft pink color and the coconut oil adds a kiss of hydration to keep your lips moisturized. If you’re bringing this lip gloss with you while running errands, then be sure to store it in the Caboodles Tapered Tote Cosmetic Organizer available at Walmart. Otherwise, remember to store it in the refrigerator so the mixture stays solid.
Enjoy kissable lips this Valentine's Day with this DIY recipe, beauties!