You plan everything to the nth degree for your big day – the dress (the DRESS!), the flowers, the catering, the music! Don’t forget about the things you can’t foresee! Here’s a great checklist of items to make sure you carry in your wedding day On the Go Girl or Train Case. Pack it up and put your Maid of Honor in charge of keeping it handy should disaster strike!
Put this in your Caboodles and be ready for anything:
- Bobby Pins
- Makeup Blotters
- Detergent Pen
- Quick Dry Nail Polish
- Blister band aids and regular band aids
- Roll-up flip flops or flats
- Small sewing kit
- Extra earrings and necklace (in case you lose one or your necklace breaks)
- Concealer, powder, lipstick
- Teasing comb, wide tooth comb, and brush
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Did we miss anything? What would you add to your wedding day emergency kit? Tell us on our Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to use #caboodles and #realcaboodles, and we’ll respond!
Now go say “I do,” and throw that bouquet!
The Caboodles Team