TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Caboodles® is a Division of Plano Molding Company
Plano Molding Company’s Website Terms and Conditions
1. Disclaimer Liability – Plano Molding Company has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PLANO MOLDING COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this “Legal Notices” page, as well as all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising this “Legal Notices” page.
2. Copyright notice – Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: © 2009 Plano Molding Company, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of Plano Molding Company copyrighted works without first obtaining Plano Molding Company written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Plano Molding Company, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
4. Links – Plano Molding Company web site contains links to third party web sites. Plano Molding Company does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Plano Molding Company is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services.
5. Privacy – We know that you are concerned about your privacy; so is Plano Molding Company. Our privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection for your personal data. To learn more, you can read
6. Governing Law – By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Illinois and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Illinois.